Dificulty: simple, Serving: 12, Preparation time: 40 minutes What we need: oven, tart form,
- 8 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 cup (2 sticks) margarine
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup nuts (optional)
- pinch of salt
- 6 cups of your favorite flavor of ice cream
- Sprinkles and toppings of your choice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray a muffin pan with non stick cooking spray, or fill with cupcake liners, and set aside.
- Melt margarine. Stir in cocoa.
- Mix sugar and eggs in mixing bowl.
- Stir in margarine and cocoa. Add vanilla, flour, and salt.
- Drop about ⅓ cup of brownie batter into each cupcake liner, or space.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean after being inserted into the middle.
- After baked, smash down center of each brownie with a spoon, or scoop out the middle, forming a minature bowl.
- Scoop your favorite flavor of ice cream and place into the small brownie bowl, top with your favorite toppings, and serve. Best if served warm
(Visited 137 times, 1 visits today)